It’s March, lassies! That means we’ve got another month of fun themes for the Nail Art ideas Linkup! As the old Irish proverb says, “A handful of skill is worth a bagful of gold“* Don’t be shy, we know you have handfuls of nail art skills! So show us what you’ve got this month for St Paddy’s Day! Here are the N.A.I.L. themes:
*you will not get a bag full of gold if you participate in N.A.I.L.
STAMPING (week 1)- Get out your nail stamping plates and share your one-of-a-kind design! If you don’t have a nail stamping kit then you can stamp something else on your nails. We are flexible.
AQUA (week 2)- Aquamarine is the birthstone for March babies. But really this is an excuse to dig out some of our aqua nail polishes. Honestly, aqua is gorgeous, right?
ST PATRICKS DAY (week 3)- Shamrocks, rainbows, pots of gold, green, green, and more green! We’re sure you can come up with some fun nails for this holiday!
SPRING FLOWERS (week 4)- For many of us it’s inching towards Spring. And who doesn’t love flowers? This theme will get you in the mood for some sunshiney weather.
Here are the rules for Nail Art Ideas Linkup (we like to call it N.A.I.L.)……
- Do one of the weekly themes, or do them all- it’s up to you!
- The dates for each week are only suggestions- you can post your nails whenever you want in March.
- The nail art ideas/themes are open to interpretation. You can create whatever kind of design you want! Stamps, stickers, acrylics- they’re all game!
- We encourage all nail enthusiasts to join in whether you have a blog, FB, IG, Tumblr, etc.
- Feel free to post our graphic on your site to share the word and use hashtag #NAILLINKUP on your social media.
- Lastly but most importantly, don’t forget to enter the URL to your nails via the inlinkz below! They’ll be open all month.
St Patrick’s Day –
Spring Flowers –
NAIL ART IDEAS LINKUP is hosted by Brijit, Craftynail and Eeeek. We are all nice ladies (or at least we’d like to think so LOL) so feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all! You can also read more info about our monthly N.A.I.L. Linkup on our blog links below. We look forward to seeing your nails this March!
Brijit from Brijits Digits
Jacqui from Craftynail
Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish!