Well, today has been a big weekend!
First of all, the lovely Eeeek nominated me for an award – a huge thank you to her !
I’m so flattered, because not only have I not been blogging all that long, but I don’t think I’m really the best blogger at all ! Plus, this presents me with a few challenges. There are a few rules to accepting this award :
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
I could have picked twice this amount of nominees! But that’s not the rules, so I trimmed it down, and here are my nominees :
- Beauty’s Blind Side
- Belle Extase
- Beyond the Polish
- Crafty Nail
- Feera (rhymes with She-Ra)
- Flight of Whimsy
- In the Gray Areas
- Les Ongles de Lucie (in French)
- Nail Art for Funn
- Polish my Pretty Nails
- The Base Coat
- The Bubbly Brunette
- Why only for Parties? (in English and Spanish)
I’m sending them all the following message on their blogs :
Hi chick ! You’ve been a real inspiration to me so far in my nail blogging journey, and I would like to offer you a Versatile Blogger Award! Please, click here to see the rules and take part
Thank you again to Eeeek ! I get a lot of inspiration from your blog (as well as my nominees and some more established bloggers), and it’s really lovely to hear that you enjoy reading my drivel :p
So let’s go for a few random facts that you don’t already know about me !
- Brijit is spelt funny because my mum decided that she didn’t want people to call me ‘Bridget’, like we usually say in English. She wanted people to call me ‘Brijheet’ like you do in French. Until I came to live in France, no one ever did, haha!
- My family call me Bridey. Not because it’s shorter than Brijit, I just guess it’s easier to say or something
- You already know that I have 2 cats – well, if you saw the post where I mentioned them, anyway – but I also live with my boyfriend and his rabbit, a black dwarf rabbit called Spunky. She’s not very cuddly, that’s why I decided to buy cats!
- I don’t have any kids, but absolutely dote over my nephew, Eathan. He’s only 18 months old, but is already the cutest, cleverest, best brought-up young man in the world!
- I have a full-time job in Paris, which you already know. What you don’t know is that that means – on a good day – I leave the house at 7am and don’t get in until at least 7pm.
- …. So I keep up with my blog on my HTC smartphone.
- I can’t stand feet. I mean, I really hate them. I paint my toenails but you will never, ever see them !
In other very exciting news, look how my stats have exploded recently !
Update ! I just got nominated again ! I am so honoured to be picked out twice in the same week !
Needless to say, I won’t put up another long post to bore you all right away