I am so glad that I caved in and bought this collection! All of these colours are stunning and the formula is pretty great
We have 6 in the collection :
- Cuppa – the colour of a – very creamy – cup of tea (I like mine a tad stronger, but okay…) – a pale neutral, neither warm nor cold
- Kerfuffle – somewhere between a coral and apricot pastel
- Fiver – a pale minty green. For this type of shade, For Audrey is the reference. Fiver is paler and creamier
- Jasper – lemon pastel yellow; just right for Easter nail art if you ask me !
- Fruit Machine – a baby pink – pastel of course
- Molly-Coddled – the purple of the collection
I love how all of these shades are perfectly coordinated! Though the collection overall has a distinctly pink vibe to it, and I would have liked to see a baby blue in there, the shades are perfectly balanced together.
Application & results are pretty much the same for all of the six, so I’ll go for a global review on this one
Time for some photos (I think I’ve nearly cracked the secret of noise-free non-blurries now! Bear with me, but at least the colours are accurate here